NATIONAL HUMAN TRAFFICKING HOTLINE: 1-888-373-7888
- Beacon 360° Management is a leader in the affordable housing industry, primarily offering housing services to individuals with unique life challenges.
- Our company has a proven management process that adds real value to the property, the residents, and the surrounding community.
- We offer national consultation and networking services for owners and principle leadership partners of affordable housing communities. If federal compliance is a roadblock for your organization, contact us to help transform your community.
Our company has an unwavering commitment to saving our environment. We strive to reduce our carbon footprint wherever possible by developing sustainable communities. Beacon G.R.E.E.N. is our energy efficient initiative designed to ensure that sustainable management solutions are implemented at all of our communities. We monitor our efforts for efficiency to ensure optimal environmental and investor impact.
WHO IS HARRIET
Harriet is a supportive network of providers, partners & human trafficking survivors who provide victims of human trafficking.
Our mission is to provide safe housing & comprehensive services to human trafficking victims as they begin their path towards freedom & restoration.
WHAT WE OFFER
Quality, safe and secure supportive 24-hour shelter housing solution that utilizes community partnerships and resources to meet the practical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs of victims of human trafficking.
Three-tiered housing model for victims and survivors of human trafficking. Including:
Shelter Housing – Up to 90 days
Short-Term Housing – Up to 6 months
Long Term Housing – Up to 24 months
OUR PROMISE STATEMENTS
- We Promise to put the woman FIRST.
- We Promise to be a conductor and guide women on the journey to freedom and independence by empowering them with a network of supportive housing.
- We Promise help women and families to rebuild their lives which in turn will create a positive generational impact.
- We Promise to be intentional about the selection and management of our partnerships to ensure program sustainability.
- We Promise to manage all facilities with the survivor in mind and to give our best in creating environments that are conducive to her healing.
- We Promise to respect the individuality of every woman in our program and to seek to understand the unique needs and circumstances in every situation.
- We Promise to advocate for our clients and intensify the awareness for the need for resources and legislation that will prohibit the continued victimization of women.